Monday, March 11, 2013

This is it! - Nurture the World: Honduras Begins

This is the next installment from Guadalupe's journals as she travels for Project 611 Nurture the World: Honduras.


It's really happening!  It's official!  I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be doing something like this!  Nate, Shara, Regina, The Crossroads Church,
everyone has been so amazing!  I honestly don't know how those people trust me, Lupe, to go to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

God is good, God is great! God is wonderful!  I am so blessed to have this opportunity.  Even though I will be ashy, hair super/mega frizzy, with  stinky breath because TSA took some of my toiletries, God will provide.

I have the honor of working with an amazing team that has the same vision that I do!!  That's what makes us different.  I appreciate everyone that has come to support spiritually, mentally, and financially.  It truly means a lot!  I only ask that I be completely submitted to His will and His will alone for me, and that everyone I come in contact with on this trip sees Jesus, not me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about this trip! Praying that it blesses you as you bless others!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.