Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Meet the NTW Guatemala 2014 Team: Guadalupe Zuniga and Nathaniel Robinson

My name is Guadalupe Zúñiga.  I am the Nurture the World global missions director.  This will be my second mission trip to Guatemala.  I currently live in Ft. Worth and teach Spanish 2 at an amazing high school in the area.  I am so excited to see old friends that I made there and meet new friends. I'm also excited that we will be working in unison with Crossroads Church* to bring the gospel to the town of San Raimundo.  I'm blessed to have family support and support from my wonderful church!










Hi!  I am  Nathaniel Robinson.  I am the founder of Project 611.  I am so excited that we have such a wonderfully diverse
group of people who are willing to show God's love throughout the world.  I am thankful for our amazing partners, Dallas Christian College and The Crossroads Church.  I must not forget to thank you, our many supporters.  Thank you for reading our blog, liking our posts, praying for us, donating to us, and being with us as we "Nurture the World".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.