Saturday, February 22, 2014

Meet the NTW Guatemala 2014 Team: Blake Carrigan


I am Aaron Blake Carrigan, but you can call me Blake.  I am 27 years of age and proud to say I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.  One of my
hobbies is shopping unfortunately.  I also love to travel and learn new things.

I work full time as a financial analyst for the Department of Justice.   I am also currently in graduate school at Texas Woman’s University, pursing a Master’s degree in Business Administration.  I can finally see the finish line.  I will graduate this coming May!

I am a member of the Crossroads Church* in Fort Worth, where I love serving in any capacity.  With this mission trip, I will be traveling outside of the country for the first time.  I look forward to being able to help others in anyway that I can.

*The Crossroads Church in Fort Worth, Texas is one of our partnering organizations.  This year we are partnering with them and Dallas Christian College to train and send three teams of missionaries to Guatemala, Brazil, and Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.