Sunday, February 2, 2014

Meet the NTW Guatemala 2014 Team: Alicia Allyn Mayfield

My name is Alicia Mayfield, and I am a sophomore at Texas Christian University studying Kinesiology and minoring in psychology. I am
originally from Shreveport, LA and I serve at the Crossroads Church* in Fort Worth where I am involved in the praise team and evangelism ministry. 
I love Jesus and I love serving His people.
I have a heart for young women's ministry and have
started a ministry called Sister to Sister that serves the broken girls and women in my hometown.  
I absolutely love cheesecake (red velvet is my favorite); I love writing poetry, dancing, and shopping. In my free time, you can catch me in a quiet coffee shop with some sort of tea and a good book. 
Mission has always been a passion of mine, and it is such an honor to go serve God's Kingdom with my family at Crossroads!

If you would like to donate to Project 611 Nurture the World, or would like more information about becoming an outreach, missionary, or financial partner visit our Partnership Page

*The Crossroads Church in Fort Worth, Texas is one of our partnering organizations. This year we are partnering with them and Dallas Christian College to train and send three team of missionaries to Guatemala, Brazil, and Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.