Sunday, February 16, 2014

Meet the NTW Guatemala 2014 Team: Cambria Morrow

My name is Cambria Morrow, and I am a 22 year old student at TCU. I am also on the TCU women's rugby team.

I am majoring in Spanish because I want to become a translator to help people, groups, and companies communicate. Although I love Spanish and what I plan to do with it, my passion is physical therapy which is my next step after graduation.

I believe healing people is my purpose in life, and that is what I'm going to do. It is also the reason I joined the Crossroads* team going to Guatemala. I know I am not physically healing our friends they're, but I believe what we are doing there is going to have a healing effect.


This mission trip, as well as the people who are on my team, is bringing me one step closer to the woman God planned me to be.


*The Crossroads Church in Fort Worth, Texas is one of our partnering organizations.  This year we are partnering with them and Dallas Christian College to train and send three teams of missionaries to Guatemala, Brazil, and Kenya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.