Sunday, February 9, 2014

Meet the NTW Guatemala 2014 Team: Francheska Bell

My name is Francheska Bell. I was born and raised in Shreveport, LA and moved to Fort Worth, TX in April 2007.  I'm a senior at Tarleton State University majoring in Marketing.  I currently serve at the Crossroads Church and I
absolutely love my church family.   I serve as a greeter, admin support and event committee.

Joining the Crossroads Church* has helped me grow and have a passion for living and working for Christ.  I'm taking my very first mission trip to Guatemala in March and I'm too excited about the experience.  I plan to go on many mission trips and serve anywhere I am needed within my church and community. 

I enjoy working with kids because they keep me laughing.  I also enjoy all things that involve Louisiana from the food, people, culture, festivals and yes the Saints.  My free time is usually spent with family, friends and love ones.  My favorite activity is having fun!!!  Laissez les bons temps rouler - Let the good times roll! 

If you would like to donate to Project 611 Nurture the World, or would like more information about becoming an outreach, missionary, or financial partner visit our Partnership Page

*The Crossroads Church in Fort Worth, Texas is one of our partnering organizations.  This year we are partnering with them and Dallas Christian College to train and send three teams of missionaries to Guatemala, Brazil, and Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, thoughts, and words are appreciated.